**Effective 10/1/2022 all fees for Visa or Mastercard payments will increase to 5%.
***Effective July 1, 2022 the Probate Court is no longer handling traffic citations. Please contact State Court at 770-443-7530.
The office of the Probate Court performs many functions including, but not limited to:
- Issuing marriage licenses, Georgia weapons carry license, and fireworks display permits
- Maintaining vital records
- Probate procedures such as probate of wills, administrations, and guardianships of minors and adults
The following is more detailed information regarding these matters. Please do not hesitate to contact our office for further information.
Probate Court has exclusive jurisdiction over the:
- Administration of estates
- Applications for year’s support awards
- Permanent guardianship and conservatorship over minor and adult wards
- Probate of wills
- Temporary guardianships of minors