To report a leak or emergency, 24 hours per day, please call 770-445-2761.
Paulding County Water currently services more than 54,000 customers in:
- Acworth • Powder Springs
- Dallas • Rockmart
- Douglasville • Temple
- Hiram • Villa Rica
On 6/20/2022 during a routine pump station check Paulding County Sewer Collections discovered that the bypass pump at the Due West sewer pumping station was not operating properly. Read on...
Paulding County Water has hired a company, Garver, to reach out to selected customers whose homes were built between 1983 to 1987 to see if they would like to participate in a lead and copper sampling survey.
- How do I establish service?
- What is the email address to send applications?
- How do I transfer my service?
- How can I pay my water bill?
- What information is needed to pay online?
- Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
- Is there a fee to pay online?
- How do I check my toilet for a leak?
- Why is my water cloudy?
- Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
- If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
- Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
- Can I get a leak adjustment?
- Can I do a temporary service?
- How do I log in online?
- Can I pay through the kiosk?
- Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?