Paulding County Economic Development's (PCED) primary goal is to attract new jobs and investments to the County. PCED works closely with a number of local partners including the County Commissioners and departments, Cities, Chamber of Commerce, Industrial Building Authority and Airport Authority to market Paulding County as a premier destination for business. PCED plans and executes both internal (within Georgia) and external (the U.S. and the World) marketing initiatives to promote Paulding County's many opportunities and strengths.
Paulding's Assets and Advantages
- The 2nd fastest growing county in both Metro Atlanta and Georgia.
- A population of 170,000+ with a 75% growth rate since 2000.
- A certified Georgia Work Ready Community
- A well educated workforce that is part of a labor market of over 86,000.
- The Paulding 278 Business Corridor connects directly to I-20 and Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
- The award winning Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport, the LEED Silver Certified WellStar Paulding Hospital, the scenic Silver Comet Trail, and newly completed Richland Creek Reservoir.
- A growing presence of Aerospace, advanced manufacturing, medical and back office/professional service businesses.
Areas of Assistance
PCED assists businesses, site location consultants, statewide economic development project managers, commercial and industrial realtors, and developers in the following areas:
- Building permits
- Demographic and data reports
- Incentives and financing
- Requests for Information
- Site and building identification
Economic Development STAFF & BoardS
Michael H.S. Hughes, Executive Director
Phone: 770.726.7000, Email: email@example.com
The Paulding County Economic Development Inc. Board of Directors meets the third Tuesday of the month at 2 p.m.
The Paulding County Industrial Building Authority Board of Directors meets the third Wednesday of the month at 9:30 a.m.
For more information, please contact us at 770.726.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.