How To Obtain Certified Copies Of Marriage License
- You may come in person to our office to pick up certified copies of your marriage license. Only the applicants can receive a copy of the marriage application that includes the birth dates and mother's maiden name. If anyone other than the applicants requests certified copies, they can receive the marriage license and the application with that information redacted from the application.
- You may request copies by mail. Please include a money order payable to Paulding County Probate Court with your request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- You may request a certified copy online by clicking on the following link:
- Certified copies of marriage licenses or applications are $10.00 each. Certificates suitable for framing are also available for $10.00 each. Plain copies of marriage license are available for $1.00 each. If you use the online service to order a certified copy additional fees will apply.
- For genealogy research, you may come to our office to research marriage records that begin in 1833. Availability by our employees to do general research is limited; however, we will be glad to assist in helping you locate where the records are kept.