451 Jimmy Campbell Pkwy.
Ph: (770) 443-7881
WIC: (770) 443-7900
Fx: (770) 443-7885
Monday - Wednesday
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
7:30 am - 6:30 pm
7:30 am - 1:30 pm
****Walk-ins accepted each morning at 7:30.
The Paulding County Health Department offers a variety of public health services:
- Immunizations (children, adults and GA Form 3231)
- WIC (Pregnant women, infants, and children), Nutritional counseling and education
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- STD screening, treatment, and counseling
- Family planning/Women’s Wellness
- HIV screening and counseling, and coordination of care
- TB screening, treatment, X-ray and follow-up
- BCCP (Breast and Cervical Cancer Program) – pap smears and mammogram referrals
- Prenatal-Presumptive Medicaid, and Pregnancy Case Management services
- Child Health and Head Start Physicals
- General infant and child labs
- School hearing, vision, dental, and nutrition screening (GA Form 3300)
- Children Medical Service and Children 1st screenings, referrals, and resources
- Work with schools, day cares, local physicians to control all communicable diseases
- Safe Kids Georgia – car seat assessments, instructions, and classes
- Early Hearing Detection Intervention (0-3 months)
Payment accepted: cash and credit cards. Insurances accepted for some/most services: Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS GA, Cigna, and Aetna. A sliding scale for payment is available for some services, while there are flat fees for other services. Donations are accepted.
Paulding County Health Department is staffed with Public Health Nurse Specialists working for a healthy community through education and disease prevention. As we team with our community partners, our goal is to be prepared to meet the needs of our citizens in any emergency situation.
Northwest Georgia Public Health
Paulding County Health Department Facebook Page
240 Constitution Blvd., Suite 1A
Dallas, GA 30132