There is no greater form of recognition for a Paulding County E-911 Employee than to receive a compliment from someone whose life they have touched and made better.
As means of maintaining both Paulding County E-911 Center's performance and community relations, the Paulding County E-911 Center:
- Encourages citizen recommendation for improvements in our service delivery
- Welcomes the commendations of agency personnel who admirably perform their duties
- Encourages commendations and/or questions about the Center's performance or actions of its members and employees.
Commendations can consist of any form of recognition from a citizen's letter to an award. Letters should describe the events or incident along with the Communication Officers name(s) and/or employee number. In all cases, especially letters of appreciation, the employee and his or her supervisor and the 911 Director are made aware of outstanding performance. A copy of the letter is placed in the employee's personnel file.
Procedures for Submitting a Commendation
If you wish to commend a 911 Center employee you may register your commendation in one of the following ways:
- At any time you may contact the Paulding County E-911 Center at (770)445-2117 ext 1. Request to speak with the Communications Supervisor and he/she will take the appropriate action.
- You may contact the Paulding County E-911 Administrative Offices at (770) 443-7629 or by email.
- If you choose you may also make your commendation in writing and forward it to:
Paulding County 911
1389 Industrial Blvd N
Dallas, Ga. 30132
ATTN: Operations Section Manager
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm for lunch.