Paulding County Economic Development's (PCED) primary
goal is to attract new jobs and investments to the County.
PCED works closely with a number of local partners
including the County Commissioners and departments, Cities,
Chamber of Commerce, Industrial Building Authority and
Airport Authority to market Paulding County as a premier
destination for business. PCED plans and executes both in-
ternal (within Georgia) and external (the U.S. and the
World) marketing initiatives to promote Paulding County's
many opportunities and strengths.
Paulding's Assets and Advantages
- The 2nd fastest growing county in both Metro Atlanta and Georgia.
- A population of 155,000+ with a 75% growth rate since 2000.
- A certified Georgia Work Ready Community
- A well educated workforce that is part of a labor market of over 692,000.
- The Paulding 278 Business Corridor connects directly to I-20 and Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
- The award winning Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport, the LEED Silver Certified WellStar Paulding Hospital, the scenic Silver Comet Trail, and in progress - the Richland Creek Reservoir.
- A growing presence of Aerospace, advanced manufacturing, medical and back office/professional service businesses.
166 Confederate Avenue
PO Box 2836 (mail)
Dallas, GA 30132
Ph: (770) 726-7000
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Economic Development Website
PCED assists businesses, site location consultants, statewide economic development project managers, commercial and industrial realtors, and developers in the following areas:
· Demographic and data reports
· Requests for Information
· Site and building identification
· Incentives and financing
· Building permits
Please contact Paulding County Economic Development to find out why it’s “Aiming for Tomorrow”
Paulding County Economic Development
Board Of Directors
The Board of Directors meetings are held every third Thursday of the month. Meetings begin at 8:00 AM.