Investigator- Public Defender's Office:
This position is responsible for conducting investigations in support of the work of the Public Defender's Office.
Note: Position serves at the pleasure of the Chief Public Defender and is not a Paulding County BOC Civil Service position.
* Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
* Sufficient investigation experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
* Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver's license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
* Possession of or ability to readily obtain GCIC/NCIC certification.
* Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice related field.
* Prior Law Enforcement experience.
* Working knowledge/history of computer and communication skills.
* Must be proficient in report writing.
How to Apply for a Job with Paulding County:
Employment applications will only be accepted for currently posted vacancies. Please do not submit a general application for an unknown position; it will not be considered. Applicants must submit a Paulding County Application for Employment and must specify the position of interest. Applicants may submit a resume to supplement the application, but resumes alone will not be accepted. Applications may be faxed to (770) 443-7558 or dropped by or mailed to the Paulding County Board of Commissioners, Human Resources Department, 240 Constitution Blvd., Dallas, GA 30132. Applications must be received by the closing date to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|12/7/2017 12:00 PM
|12/21/2017 5:00 PM
Prior Law Enforcement experience.