This position performs technical duties in the installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC systems.
* Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
* Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
* Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver's license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
* Possession of or ability to readily obtain a Conditioned Air Unrestricted License issued by the State of Georgia.
* Possession of or ability to readily obtain a Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Handling certification. (EPA- 430-F-93-010 Stratospheric Ozone Protection)
How to Apply for a Job with Paulding County:
Employment applications will only be accepted for currently posted vacancies. Please do not submit a general application for an unknown position; it will not be considered. Applicants must submit a Paulding County Application for Employment and must specify the position of interest. Applicants may submit a resume to supplement the application, but resumes alone will not be accepted. Applications may be faxed to (770) 443-7558 or dropped by or mailed to the Paulding County Board of Commissioners, Human Resources Department, 240 Constitution Blvd., Dallas, GA 30132. Applications must be received by the closing date to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer