(2) Full-Time Positions Available:
(2) Development Inspectors:
This position is responsible for conducting inspections of county development projects to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal codes, regulations, ordinances, and laws.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain the appropriate state certification for the type of inspection(s) conducted.
- Level 1B GSWCC Inspector preferred or knowledge of soil and erosion control practices.
Equal Opportunity Employer