(1) Full Time Position Available
This position is responsible for enforcing county ordinances and state laws.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic reading, writing and math skills typically associated with a high school education.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually interpreted to require 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to meet current requirements set forth in the Georgia Mandate Law Enforcement Training Act/Peace Officer’s Standards and Training Act.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|5/29/2017 8:00 AM
|Open Until Filled
How to Apply for a Job with Paulding County:
Employment applications will only be accepted for currently posted vacancies. Please do not submit a general application for an unknown position; it will not be considered. Applicants must submit
a Paulding County Application for Employment and must specify the position of interest. Applicants may
submit a resume to supplement the application, but resumes alone will not be accepted.
Deputy Marshal Job Description
Paulding County Employment Application
Paulding County Applicant Information