- Public Safety
- Sheriff's Office
- Public Information
PCSO Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
The official social media pages for the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office are listed below. These sites are intended to serve as a mechanism for communication between the public and the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office, on the listed topics, and are designated as a Limited Public Forum to further the mission of the Sheriff's Office.
Denial of Access
The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office is not responsible for any postings or comments deemed inappropriate that cannot be removed in a timely fashion.
Consistent with the purpose of this Limited Public Forum, prohibited content includes but is not limited to the following comments or posts that contain:
- Profanity, offensive language or sexual content
- Discriminatory language or promotes discrimination based on race, color, creed, age, gender, religion, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Commercial solicitations or links
- Links to websites that may be offensive or inappropriate
- Personal identifying information or a victim’s name, which is not subject to being released under open record laws
- Words that incite, encourage or solicit violent or illegal acts
- Language that is off topic
- Information that might compromise the safety and security of members of the Sheriff's Office or the public
- Information that violates the legal ownership or interest of another party or infringes on copyrights, trademarks or intellectual property
Following or friending persons, a business or an organization is not an endorsement by the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office. Instead, it is only intended as a means of communication.
A comment posted by a member of the public on any Paulding County Sheriff’s Office social media site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office.
Emergency or Non-Emergency Requests for Law Enforcement Assistance
These Social Media pages should not be used to report crime. In case of an emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you post information about a crime on any of these pages, you may become a witness and subject to being subpoenaed for court proceedings. If you would like to report a crime and you wish to remain anonymous, call the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office Anonymous Tip Line at 770-445-5535 or email at .