The core mission of Paulding County Department of Transportation is to provide a safe and efficient roadway system for motorists, pedestrians and cyclists in Paulding County. The County maintained infrastructure system includes 999 miles of road, 57 bridges, 48 signalized intersections, 49 school flashing beacons and 9 flashing beacon assemblies. The Paulding County Department of Transportation performs this duty with 72 full-time personnel.
Department of Transportation Management
- George Jones, P.E. - Director
- Erica Parish, P.E. - Deputy Director
- Jana Ragsdale - Administrative Coordinator
- Jose Pagan-Otero, P.E. - Traffic Operations Division
- Derrick Baxter - Construction Division Manager
- Kenneth Corbitt - Maintenance Division Manager
- Vacant - Engineering Division Manager
To obtain information regarding projects or general information related to roads and bridges in Paulding County, you may contact our office at 770-445-4759.
If you would like to report a concern or problem, you may contact our administrative office at 770-445-4759 or our Online Service Request Center.
Note: The following roads are maintained by the State of Georgia and must be reported to the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) at (404) 635-8000 or 511 from a cellular phone. SR 61, SR 6 / US-278, SR 92, SR 360, SR 120, SR 120 Connector (Scoggins / Hiram Sudie), and SR 101