Road Maintenance Division


This division is responsible for the following on County Roads:

  • Drainage issues
  • Maintenance of Right of Way
  • Paving
  • Repairing potholes
  • Scraping and graveling of dirt roads
  • Sidewalk repairs
  • Stormwater
  • Trash and dead animal pick-up

Online Work Order Request

Submit an online work order request. A work order will be written up with your name, phone number, and nature of request. The work order is assigned to the appropriate crew to be completed as permitted along with their other duties.

Additional Information

For more information, please contact a representative at Paulding County Department of Transportation at 770-445-4759.

Note: The following roads are maintained by the State of Georgia and must be reported to the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) at (404) 635-8000 or 511 from a cellular phone. SR 61, SR 6 / US-278, SR 92, SR 360, SR 120, SR 120 Connector (Scoggins / Hiram Sudie), and SR 101