Estates and Guardianships
Pamphlets & Brochures
The following pamphlets and brochures are available as a public service to the citizens of Paulding County:
- Duties of Personal Representative of Decedent’s Estates in Georgia – This pamphlet is to acquaint persons who may be called upon to serve as personal representatives of a decedent’s estate with the duties and responsibilities of such position in Georgia. Access this document online.
- Georgia Probate Procedures, What to Do When a Loved One Dies – This document is a brief description for the various proceedings that might be filed following the death of a Georgia resident or non-resident owning property in Georgia. Access this document online.
- Handbook for Guardians and Conservators of Adults in Georgia – This handbook has been designed as a helpful reference to briefly cover the general information about guardianships and conservatorships of adults.
- Handbook for Conservators for Minors in Georgia – This handbook has been designed as a helpful reference to briefly cover the general information about conservatorships of minors.
- Layman’s Guide to Guardianship and Conservatorship in Georgia – This document contains important information about guardianships and conservatorships of children and adults.
- Layman’s Guide to Probate Procedures in Georgia – This document contains important information about Georgia’s Probate Courts and Estates of Deceased Individuals.
- Proceedings Pro Se in Probate Court – If you will be filing a proceeding in a probate court without the assistance of an attorney or representing yourself in connection with a proceeding filed by someone else, this brochure briefly describes your obligations and any special requirements.
To pick up any of these forms, please feel free to come by our office:
280 Constitution Boulevard
Dallas, GA 30132
For more information, please call 770-443-7541.