Paulding County Water has a bin in the lobby at 3844 Atlanta Hwy, Hiram, GA 30141 to help fill the shelves for Helping Hands of Paulding County.
To report a leak or emergency, 24 hours per day, please call 770-445-2761.
Paulding County Water currently services more than 58,000 customers in:
- Powder Springs
- Villa Rica
Paulding County Water will be closed on 12/12/2023 from 11-1 for our Christmas Luncheon.
Let's fill the food pantry at Helping Hands of Paulding County. We will be accepting donations of non-perishable food items from now through 12/15/23 at our office located at 3844 Atlanta Hwy.
- How do I establish service?
- What is the email address to send applications?
- How do I transfer my service?
- How can I pay my water bill?
- What information is needed to pay online?
- Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
- Is there a fee to pay online?
- How do I check my toilet for a leak?
- Why is my water cloudy?
- Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
- If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
- Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
- Can I get a leak adjustment?
- Can I do a temporary service?
- How do I log in online?
- Can I pay through the kiosk?
- Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?