Reporting a Leak

Who to Contact

To report a water main leak, please call the Water System's Operations Division at 770-445-2761. If the leak is between the water meter and the house, it is the responsibility of the homeowner and a plumber should be consulted.

Additional Information

For more information, please email us or call 770-445-2761, press 0.