Fire & Rescue
Founded in 1980, the department provides fire protection, suppression, rescue, and emergency services and employs 160 paid professional personnel. In 2017 the department responded to 15,006 9-1-1 calls for fire and emergency medical service.
Our personnel believe in the pursuit of excellence and demonstrating the very highest professional standards. Providing world-class Fire and EMS service to our community is our top goal.
The Fire Department's mission is to:
- Provide response for the suppression of fires
- Provide emergency medical response for assistance in life-threatening medical emergencies
- Provide emergency services to reduce injuries or death in disasters (natural or man-made)
- Provide inspections, investigations, and code enforcement related to fire service
- Promote fire prevention
Training & Development
Paulding County Fire & Rescue supports continuous training and encourages professional development.
- We will respect the diversity of our community by providing compassionate and quality service to all.
- We understand that the trust placed in us by the public is integral to the performance of our duties.
- We are committed to honest and ethical behavior, and will hold ourselves accountable to these values.
- Every employee believes it is a privilege to serve our citizens.