To Report a Leak

To Report a leak or ask questions about a leak please contact the Operations Department at 770-445-2761.

Please contact the Operations Department for

  • Hydrants
  • Leaks
  • Water Outage
  • Repair Follow-ups

If you have an emergency after normal business hours, you may contact our Dispatch at 770-445-2761, extension 0.


Paulding County Water is pleased to announce we now have Notify up and running! Our notification system will send a text, email, or call to notify you of any planned and/or large emergency water outages, missed payments, and any other Paulding County Water notices/announcements. If your contact information has changed or you are new to our system please take a moment to complete the Notify Form and submit it.