Can I get a leak adjustment?

Effective March 1, 2023 Paulding County Water will be offering a new leak adjustment program. 

The new program will be called Paulding County – ServLine. The program will cover the cost of an unexpected high residential water bill due to an eligible leak up to $2,500.00. If your sewer service is provided by the Paulding County Water System your coverage would be up to an additional $2,500.00. 

The program allows for two adjustments per 12 months over a maximum of 2 billing cycles. To qualify for a leak adjustment the billing amount must be at least 2x’s the average bill and we must have proof of the repair. 

Paulding County – ServLine customer service representatives are here to assist you with all the details of the new program. For all inquiries please call 770-628-2588 after March 1, 2023.

If you have a leak prior to March 1, 2023 please call Customer Service at 770-222-6868 to discuss your options.  

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish service?
2. What is the email address to send applications?
3. How do I transfer my service?
4. How can I pay my water bill?
5. What information is needed to pay online?
6. Can I pay my bill online if I have been disconnected?
7. Is there a fee to pay online?
8. How do I check my toilet for a leak?
9. Why is my water cloudy?
10. Does the AutoPay through Paymentus take the place of the Automatic Bank Draft with Paulding County Water?
11. If a balance is left unpaid on my account, does the balance follow the account or the customer?
12. Can I get an adjustment for filling a pool?
13. Can I get a leak adjustment?
14. Can I do a temporary service?
15. How do I log in online?
16. Can I pay through the kiosk?
17. Who do I call if I have a water leak or a water related emergency?